Applying For Membership:
Step 1: Review LANG Purpose and Guidelines:
If you like being nude socially with other men and are interested in applying to join LANG you must first read the LANG Purpose and Guidelines:
Purpose of Los Angeles Nude Guys:
- To promote and encourage an active interest in social nudism in the Greater Los Angeles area;
- To provide social activities and events for bringing together gay and bisexual men who enjoy a healthy, nude lifestyle;
- To encourage gay nudist/naturist participation in the mainstream nudist movement;
- And to provide information about nudist/naturist experiences, places and activities.
Activity Guidelines are based on common courtesy and respect for others:
- Hugs and friendly touching are OK. Spontaneous erections are generally considered natural and should not be a cause for concern or shame.
- Body acceptance is what we're all about. Avoid making anyone feel conspicuous or uncomfortable.
- Safe sexual activity may be allowed at some events. When allowed, sex must be mutually agreed upon and confined to the designated discrete areas to insure courtesy to individuals not choosing to participate.
- Rude or obnoxious behavior is not acceptable, nor is abuse of alcohol or any activity that might cause injury.
- DRUGS are NOT allowed.
- Smoking is by host prerogative in a host designated area.
- Members of the club are responsible for the behavior of the guests they invite.
- Photography is permitted by members (for personal, noncommercial use) but only by common personal consent.
- Everyone must be nude unless the listing for the event indicates otherwise.
- Bring a towel to sit on and your own beverages to drink.
- Thank the host, and if extra help is needed, offer to help.
Step 2: Submit an Application
If you understand and agree with LANG's Purpose and Guidelines, the next step in applying to join LANG is to fill out an application for membership. Please be sure to fill in all the requested information completely, applications with information missing will not be considered.
LANG will acknowledge receiving your application. If you don't hear back from us within a few weeks, please e-mail our Membership Chairman to let us know. Email LANG
Step 3: LANG's Membership Committee will review your application.
After your application is reviewed, you will be contacted for a brief telephone interview. Additional information will be provided, and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about LANG at that time. If your application is accepted by the Membership Committee you may be invited to a LANG event which will allow you to become more familiar with the club and give Steering Committee members the opportunity to meet you. You will also have the opportunity ask Steering Committee members questions. To learn more about attending a LANG event, please read the Your first visit to a LANG event page.
Step 4: LANG Steering Committee will review your application
Acceptance as a member will be determined by the Steering Committee of LANG after you attend two events and have talked with LANG Steering Committee members.
You do not pay membership dues untill until you are approved for membership.